NPF Radio Show
Next Radio Show - July 2, 2014
8:00 ET, 7:00 CT
Guests Aaron Moore. Danielle Zymkowitz, GiOnna DiSalvatore
NEED TO KNOW
- New users to Blog Talk Radio may have to set up an account before listening.
- Make sure to "Follow" the radio show - "Follow" is located just under the title of the show when the show screen is pulled up on your page. By following the radio show, you will receive updates and reminders of upcoming shows.
- NPF encourages listeners to call in and ask questions – the phone number to call in is (347) 945-6100; pressing #1 on your phone dial to ask questions. Listeners can also chat in a chat room while the show is live; the chat room is located on the same page as the show.
- If Twitter is your interest, listeners are encouraged to follow along on Twitter and hashtag the following to interact with the show and the show guests:
#profastpitchradio #npfradio @BarbJordan18, @Chicago_Bandits, @dzym6, @illinisoftball, @USSSAPride, @GiDiSalvatore3, @UCLASoftball
- IPHONE - The iPhone does support live streaming. When you visit the site from your phone, shows should stream right away. If not you may need to adjust your phone settings to stream live content. To adjust your settings, go to the Blog Talk Radio mobile site: http://m.blogtalkradio.com and log into your BlogTalkRadio account. There you can go to your settings and click on “YES” to My Device Can Stream Audio. Then you will be all set to stream live shows!
- Miss a show? Archived shows can always be found at www.blogtalkradio.com/profastpitch. Upon clicking the link, you will see the current show name and archived shows. Shows can be listened to at your convenience.
National Pro Fastpitch Internet Radio show that airs live every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 8:00 pm EST (7:00 CST). Host Barb Jordan discusses news and notes from around the league, provide pre-season and in-season updates, talks about what's next for NPF, and conduct interviews with various representatives and players from the teams, sponsors, corporate partners, league officials, board members, and suppliers.
National Pro Fastpitch is headquartered in Nashville, TN. The league, created to give elite female fastpitch players the opportunity to pursue a professional career in their chosen sport, has operated since 1997 under the names of Women’s Pro Fastpitch (WPF) and Women’s Pro Softball League (WPSL). NPF is the Official Development Partner of Major League Baseball in the category of women’s fastpitch softball since 2002